Sunday, July 28, 2013

Patience....meh.

Well folks, I'm still hurting. The sharp pains in my back are gone, but the muscles are just not behaving themselves. My shoulder is also not being  team player at this point, and has thrown-in with my back to make moving a little harder than it should be.

Tried to go Robax-free. Didn't take my bedtime dose last night, and did not take one when I got up this morning. Seems that was an error, and had to take on right before noon. They make me feel nauseated, but, luckily, a Greek yogurt and some buttered toast help with the worst of that.

I'm very nervous about going to work tomorrow. I'll try it though. (I don't want to use up all my sick time before my surgery in September.) I suppose I can only do what I can do.

I hate not being able to make my body do what I want it to. I do not like being limited. I surely do not enjoy the fact that I have to ask for help to get things done.

Patience is not my forte.

However.....

My Fabulous Running Buddy went and ran the 5k race we were signed up for today. She totally rocked it on this beautiful sunny Sunday. Very proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment