Wednesday, July 23, 2014

For Now



You know that thing....when the lights go out, you're stumbling around in the dark, and even though you feel like you should know where everything is, you still hit your shins on the ottoman.... I am doing a lot of that lately.

Learning how to do this job, oh! My poor metaphorical shins!

I get a handle on one thing, start feeling pretty smart,then....oh yeah, there's all that other, all very important stuff  that needs to be taken care of as well.

While I am sure I will be successful in this new foray into the working world.....I hate not being good at what I'm doing. Drives me nuts! It's unfortunate, since so many things I do daily are a work in progress.


(I also think that one of these would make work way more fun!)
Image from the Costco website





For now I will just be thankful for:

Our family...
Our health...
Our home....
That tomorrow is my Friday (TGIT!)...
....and that I made it through another outdoor workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment